The Humboldt Independent Practice Association (IPA) now requires their providers enroll to receive their payments and remittance electronically. There is no charge for this service and electronic payments will speed up reimbursement. If you are not currently enrolled to receive Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) and/or Electronic Funds Transfer (electronic payments/EFT) please complete the enrollment forms listed below and submit them via fax to (707) 443-2527 or mail them directly to:

ATTN:  EFT / ERA Enrollment
Humboldt IPA
2315 Dean Street
Eureka, CA 95501

Use the following links to access enrollment forms:

EFT Enrollment Form

ERA Enrollment Form

Payee Vendor Agreement