Submit Claims or Check Claims Status

For more detailed information about submitting claims, settlement practices, and dispute resolutions click here.

Electronic Claims Submission

The Humboldt IPA accepts claims through the following clearinghouses:

  • Office Ally
    Claims MUST have the payor name starting with the word “Humboldt”
    Payor ID – hdnfc
Paper Claims Submission

Electronic claims submission is required, however we will accept claims by mail, fax or drop-in if electronic submission is not possible.

Mailing/Physical Address:
2315 Dean St. Eureka CA 95501

Fax: 707-442-2047 

Provider Dispute Resolution

Adobe PDF

Claims Status
To check claims status, please log in to our Provider Portal. To register for free access to the IPA’s Provider Portal, please click the “Register” link on the login page.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) Enrollment Forms

EFT Enrollment Form

ERA Enrollment Form

ERA Payee Vendor Agreement (Necessary if you use a vendor for your payments.  To be completed by the vendor.)